Sunday, July 27, 2008

You've been tagged! ok thats so lame

tagged by neo. i rarely do tagged survey. but since i cannot sleep tonite (its 6 am dah) .. okay morninG!

1) What is the most important thing in your life?
my family, my guppies, my fav fwens, my people, my things, my money

2) What is the last thing that you bought with your own money?
bag from maple

3) Where do you wish to get married?
home sweet home

4) How old do you think you will be permanently owned by your love?
i wonder

5) Are you in love?
y e s [ok thats really not me]

6) Where was the last restaurant you had dinner?
oldtown white coffee

7) Name the latest book that you bought?
pc magz

8) What is your full name?
you know me

9) Do you prefer your mother or father?
both r important

10) Name a person that you really wish to meet in real life for the first time.
duta/eross so7 ajak share stage. kewl

11) Christina or Britney?
christina won d attitude matter

12) Do you do your own laundry?
hell yeah

13) The most exciting place you want to go?
japan

14) Hugs or kisses?
give me both i dun mind

15) Point out 5 things about the person who tagged you.
N E O
* emotional
* loud
* sensitive
* blogs addict
* get sick easily. rite?


16) 8 things I am passionate about:
one - gadgets
two - music
three - arts
four - adam syahmi
five - money
six - bowling
seven - friends
eight - life


17) 8 things I say too often:
one - omg
two - dalam dunia ni ade 2 jenis manusia . .
three - mmg dem

enough said


18) 8 books I’ve read recently:
one - kod tangan bahasa melayu
two - law of badminton
three - pc magz
four - hatiku di harajuku
five - keeping faith
six - sinchan


19) 8 songs I could listen to over and over again:
* i'm yours
* me n my boyfriend
* keep breathing
* swoon
* just you and me


20) 8 things I learned last year:
something bout :
* second talent
* family
* friends


8 people to tag:
* erma
* fafa
* bila j
* didie
* zera
* fuzz
* you
* yes YOU!

No comments: